Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Red Dress is Packed!

hey friends!

i know i've been absent for a while but you know the song and dance...work and life just get in the way of doing what you want to do at times.

I am packed and ready to go. I actually just finished with putting my fun new clothes in the suitcase. The red dress is packed and ready to be worn. I did throw a pair of spanx in the suitcase just in case the dress doesn't fit exactly how I want it to go....please hold i just realized i forgot to pack my strapless bra and I need to go throw it in....brb!

Oh my....thank god I decided to write this blog....there would've been a very sad girl in Aruba this week if I had forgotten that thing.

Anyway, so I feel good about the shape I am going in and I was thinking about it today on the treadmill and if I had busted ass with food the entire 72 Days I would be a rockstar but I am pretty proud of what I've done! So I will fill you in when I arrive home. I hope you guys have a great week!

Happy Easter...and eat some peanut butter eggs for me!

No comments: