Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On the way to Powhatan


and this is what I saw and couldn't believe. She knew that I took a picture and I am not sure who was more shocked. Me for wondering who would advertise this on your car or her for wondering what freak would pull a camera out at a stop light? I was worried to death she was a teacher and would be going to the school. How could I spin this for recruitment? Seriously though who does this? In case you can't read her lettering on the windshield it says "Thick Chicks Rule, Skinny Girls Drool". Well I don't know what is wrong with her but I sure was drooling when my secretary had the nerve to bring McDonald's fries into this office when I was eating my lunch today!

The license plate is what caught my attention after my eyes recovered from that yellow passing by me. The only thing better is if I could've pulled up and found her eating a porkchop biscuit!

No comments: