Monday, April 26, 2010

I've been MIA

Hola Peeps!


I've been bad about blogging but I have been doing Bootsie. Giggles McGhee confessed the other night she doesn't like the name Bootsie...she prefers Boot Camp. I really don't care either way.

I do like this Bootsie group. I do miss those from last class that aren't with us but my girl Donna is with me and that is all that matters. Three Stooges are in full effect as usual. Rusty is meaner than ever. He was more like Bob with his first class and now he is just straight up Jillian the majority of the time which is what I need.

We did a class that I really liked the other night, strength circuit. Lots of free weight work and push ups. I think push ups have made a difference in my arms so I will do them without bitching.

Life is great outside of Bootsie. There is a boy in the picture and he is very supportive of me being healthy. The other night he said "what are your goals for this boot camp?" I hadn't even thought about goals. I just focus on living through the next class. I guess it is time to get with my Jillian and discuss what I should be focusing on as a goal.

Hope all is well!

No comments: