Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am the Bomb!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I freaking rock. I have the President with me all day today and we've been doing pizza parties for our Jeans and Greens day in my home base county. I bought 35 pizzas today and didn't eat a SINGLE piece of pizza and my work husband brought Easter chocolates and I didn't eat a one.

I am soooooooooooo freaking pumped and proud of myself until I remember that I got up at 5:30am to work out because I thought I was going to eat pizza and only changed my mind because Madame President said "I have to bring my lunch because I am doing Jenny Craig and I can't have pizza" and I immediately thought if she is going to be around 35 pizzas and not eat a single piece then I will do the same and be strong. We came back after school visits and went to get a salad.

We have an afternoon date at another school for an ice cream social and I am hoping I can maintain this rockstar attitude? Then we have a district dinner where they have the best rolls ever.....I will do a blog tonight to update you!

Off to the ice cream social!

1 comment:

clp said...

YOU f'ing go, girl!!!! that's very HARD to do!! good job!!!!!