Friday, September 18, 2009

WTF EF??????????

So I am blowing down I-85 and the blackberry beeps to let me know I had an email and I saw it was from bean pole Molly and the email subject said "Change to Challenge" and I thought nothing of it until I opened it and saw the news.

Granted I should've known with the week I've had that it wouldn't be good news. Well that isn't fair to my week but it has been crazy and hectic. So I click on the email and this is what BeanPole had to say....

Hello!I'm sorry to have to make such a last minute change, but based on the feedback we've gotten and the plans we have for the upcoming Challenge, we have decided to post-pone it until January. We have a lot of great ideas to make the next Challenge bigger and better than before! We want to provide you with all the tools you need to lose weight and now that we've gotten some constructive feedback from past participants we feel that we can offer the best program come 2010.

Ummmmmmmmmmm BeanPole did you know that it has taken me some time to wrap my brain around this challenge? I've stressed about my work meetings that coincide with Tuesday and Thursday since the day I signed up for this challenge. WTF BeanPole!!!!!!!!! I've worried about football games and other social dates that would fall from September 22 to December 16th and you postpone to January with an email ......ummmmmmmmmmm this deserved a phone call.

So my friend who had also signed up for the challenge called me and she said "have you seen the email and what do we do?" Good Question Wino! I name her Wino with all due respect. She is a wine sales rep for one of my favorite wineries. She is checking around while I am with the most precious people in my life.

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said one of my BFF's and I were going to enjoy life and make the most of it. After my crazy weeks of work and being stressed out I've run away from life and I surprised the niece and nephew at the bus stop and now I am back to normal...all I needed was some little people lovin!

Ok I am off to play with the ballerina who is about to return home from ballet! I was with the Team Captain earlier throwing the football and it is a pretty good arm workout I must say....maybe Wino and I will hang out in parks and throw the football while we decide what to do with our fitness program.....to be continued...unfortunately!

No comments: