Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girls' Weekend and Super Bowl Thoughts

Wow! I have lots of emotions flowing thru me right now. I am suffering post party depression and I am thinking that I am content being home watching the Super Bowl by myself and not drinking beer or partying. Mainly, because all I did this weekend was drink and snack on things that weren't the best choices. For the most part I did great and made good choices but all of the drinking has caught up with me. I am actually ready to sweat tomorrow morning and be healthy again. I just feel swollen and ugh and I don't like that feeling. The awesome news is I did get out there and make it to the gym. I did a course on the treadmill and then I had some pool time where I realized that I want a pool in my back yard so I can do exercises all the time in the water. Totally didn't feel like a workout being in a pool.

I am glad I hadn't said I was going to any superbowl parties because after Girls' Weekend and eating a chip or pretzel here or there has knocked me out of wack. I can't get over how food totally controls how you feel.

After all that I hope some of you are eating chicken wings and weenies. I know my girls in CLT are having some weenies for me as we speak!

Here is a fun thing though...on Friday shopping I bought a dress that was very snug on my curves and I decided I will wear it in Aruba....so I've got 69 days and I've already marked my calendar on what exercises I will do each day in Feb.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Steelers Wine Girl said...

Excellent goal. And maybe if you keep getting skinnier clothes, there will be room for me in your suitcase. Please?

ztateach said...

Proud of ya!! I can't wait to see picture of you in that hot red dress!! Ow-ow!!!