Monday, March 1, 2010

I drank the Kool Aid

I just signed up for two private sessions with Rusty, who is my trainer at boot camp. Last night I was thinking how I was about to start the last month of the 3 month program and how I need to push myself really hard and honestly I think I need my trainer to do that for the results I want to see on the 26th. I've been working out on my own but I never have the "after feeling" that I get from boot camp when I workout by myself so I emailed him and said I want the one on one training. BossLady had a personal trainer and highly recommended it and I just talked to my WorkHusband and he said it is the hardest workout you will ever do so I am a little scared but I keep thinking I want this and it is only an hour.

Will let you know how it goes!

No comments: