Friday, March 26, 2010

Rusty's Email

I hope you don't mind I am sharing this but I just want everything documented about boot camp so when we're asked to go on Oprah to talk about my transformation it is all here!

Hey,


Just wanted to say I am inspired by how far you've come. I'm sending this email because I don't want you to think what you have accomplished is anything short of remarkable. The first day we did testing you couldn't even do a prone plank on your knees for over 10 seconds. Now you're doing them on your feet for close to a minute. You doubled your pushups, and I think you quit early! You averaged almost 1 squat per second for an entire minute!!

As far as the weight goes...it is just a number. Everyone gets caught up with pounds lost because of shows like Biggest Loser. But lets think about what you did. When you factor in your muscle weight gained you lost over 1 pound a week consistently for the entire challenge. One to two pounds a week is the way you make it work, it becomes your LIFESTYLE not a fad diet.

And then think about all the other positive things that have come out of the last 12 weeks. You're blood pressure is lower than it has been in years, you have more strength than ever before, you have lost over 11 inches (I especially see the difference in your face/neck, wish we measured that), and your frickin about to run a 10k!!!!

Good job rockin Robin

No comments: