Thursday, February 11, 2010

so excited

so we're halfway thru boot camp according to Molly! I went to the doctor today for my eye infection. I got it by touching the treadmill and then rubbing my eyes. At least that is what the gorgeous doctor told me today. I got a shot of steroids in the arse and I start taking them tomorrow and I have jock itch cream on my eyelids. kid you not.

after waiting in the waiting room for over 30 minutes to be processed and then another hour to see the doctor and the whole time worrying about whether this is what public option health care would be like I went back with the nurse. the scales......why the hell does she need to weigh me if it is my eye. she said it is what had to happened. down 3 pounds from weigh in at boot camp and i have on very different clothes than what i wore to get weighed. she then proceeded to wrap the dreaded cuff around my arm. i've had border line high blood pressure for years. 140/90 well guess what people NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 126/72. I was so excited. I couldn't wait for her to get away from me so I could text my trainer, Rusty! I am so freaking proud. Who cares I look like a scary monster with an eye infection......my blood pressure rocks baby!

No comments: