Monday, January 5, 2009

Hot Disaster...

is what I am today. I got in bed at 10pm thinking I would go right to sleep and be able to wake up for my workout and that didn't happen. What did happen was I laid awake till about 2am. I tried everything to get me to sleep and I mean everything. I laid down and it was like my brain woke up. I slept so much better when I was in alcohol induced comas and smoking like I wanted lung cancer that day.

Needless to say when the alarm went off this morning I was a not the Barbie Doll that jumps up to go workout that I had imagined I would be....I was more like Medusa, who was on the verge of killing a village. I hit snooze and realized I could go this afternoon. So I had to pack my work out clothes to bring to work. I was just a tragic trainwreck this morning. I couldn't figure out what to wear, putting on makeup seemed like a chore and god forbid I have to pack my lunch.

I can't wait for this to be more of a routine and me to get the hang of it. I can't think about this anymore because I think it stresses me out and that is why I can't sleep....who knows. I am already tired of talking about it but yet I sit here and right a blog about it before lunch time.

I was worried about the smoking at work because it is when me and my assistant talk mad smack. She is trying to cut back as well and she is wanting to lose weight......seriously she is a size 6 on a bad day. She said the holidays weren't kind to her so maybe she could be a size 8...that heifer!

I will say I am excited to see what Oprah has to say this week with her Best of 2009 week. I know my fellow alligator molestor is kinda not happy with her about this week but I am interested in hearing what she says....Oprah in my book ranks right behind June Cleaver when it comes to believing. Will be interesting.......

How many minutes to lunch time? Big girl is hungry!!!!!!!

No comments: