Friday, January 9, 2009

I Rock!!!!!

I tried to post last night but my computer was being stupid.

I did it....no desserts, no drinks and no cigarettes. I will be buying my purse immediately after the staff meeting ends this afternoon.

The staff meeting was rough, union meeting was rough and working in a small group with the most negative person in the world was rough.

I woke up this morning and decided to knock the gym out today but it was a little rough because I had let my ipod die.

anyway I promise a fun blog this afternoon or tonight. big girl is tired and has had to behave in staff meeting so i haven't been able to write during the day when i am at my best.

thank god it is friday and many thanks to the text messages during the staff meeting to keep me on track! smooches!!!!!!

No comments: